I use ExpanDrive 3 to mount a remote server (within my LAN) which mounts it as a drive letter on my Win 7 PC. My git repo is local on my C drive. Whenever I do a Pull request to my git repo, I'd like a way to have that trigger a file sync of just the files that were affected in that Pull to that mounted server file structure.
I use SublimeText 3 with a plugin for file sync but I have to know the files to sync or select a parent folder to sync (which again requires that I know where each pulled file lives). If the pull includes files modified all over the source code tree, it may require sync'ing the entire project which is quite time consuming given the project size.
I would really prefer to surgically update just the pulled files. Is there a way to do that within SourceTree?