I've got a single file that is problematic - slows down SourceTree considerably while it diffs a large text file. I asked whether there was any way to turn off diff on a single file, but frankly at this point I'd be happy to just turn off the diff pane completely.
Thanks,
Aaron
Use the "Ignore File Patterns" box in the "Diff" preference pane.
Steve
Gaah! So obvious!! Thank you.
One more note, for anyone who stumbles on this later - you need to add the file type (ex: "*.ai"), and then RESTART SOURCE TREE for it to take effect.
I'm using Windows 8.1 with SourceTree 1.6.13, and I can't find how to do it. I'm looking for "Ignore File Patterns" box in the "Diff" preference pane, but this doesn't appear in Tools > Options > Diff.
I am using version 1.6.14, and I also cannot find anything about ignore patterns in Tools -> Options -> Diff. How did you access the "Diff preference"?
Sorry, I'm on Sourcetree Mac and don't know the Windows equivalent.
Max File Count 0 to disable
Hi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.