I have 2 sites, I wan one. If I type in one url: https://example1.atlassian.net/
I get access to all the things related to that site but not the other.
If I want to access the other i have to type in the url: https://example2.atlassian.net/
And then I get access to anything related to that.
But its under the same account.. but I cant access it through the Jira settings.
When I am on example1 url, its like example2 url/site doesn't exist, and its really annoying because it always defaults to the one I don't want.
I don't know how it happened but everything in example1 is named testing, so I guess I was testing out Jira, somehow later when I started my project I must have logged in in a way that it didn't recognize I already had an account..
And Jira doesn't even have a chat help support, I have to raise a ticket. but when I do it is forcing me here.. lazy ass company..
How do I fix this?