Now I'm craving Dill pickles! Great post @Rex !
lol...
Great write up! Thanks @Rex!
Those are fun facts! Thanks for sharing @Rex
I remember playing pickleball in school.
In the metro area where I live there is a lot of enthusiasm for pickleball, but also some controversy because the players take over public tennis courts.
I'm with @Saralie S. - I have a craving for dill pickles now too! But great write up @Rex! I had no idea there was a a reference to "dill" in pickleball! So may fun facts!
So fun! My husband and I have been talking about giving Pickleball a try. I think this is the push I needed to get on this. Thanks for sharing! 🥒 (pretend that's a pickle...)
This summer I signed up to play pickleball weekly since I've heard so much about it, and want to see what all the buzz is about. Thanks for the history lesson on it @Rex !
Correct, tennis players and pickleball players are typically not on the same page regarding who has priority on the use of the court.
I did not until writing this post.
@Amanda Barber, My fiancée and I joined a doubles pickleball league this year organized by Milwaukee Sports & Social. You and your husband should totally join as well!
I've been playing quite a bit of pickleball lately and it's such a great way to get moving, blow off some steam, and just have fun. Thanks, @Rex for all the awesome fun facts.
I didn't know pickleball already was invented in 1965. In Belgium, 'padel' is still trending. Thanks for the insight @Rex
Wow, I hadn't heard of Milwaukee Sports & Social. Looks pretty awesome! We'll have to give it a try at the gym soon and see if a league is in the cards. Thanks for sharing!
Need a chuckle that involves pickleball? Midwest Pickleball
Ope! @Andrew Zimmerman - can you relate to this, too? 🙈
FUN FACT
I can see how that might be possible.
100% agree on this one!
Great little article, thanks for posting.
@Rex Sadly I have yet to play pickleball. After reading I really need to.
I now get the joke!
Nice write up! one of the greatest inventions I would say, those games are all my favorites.
Gedney, it's a Minnesota Pickle. Get me a Gedney, it's a Minnesota Pickle!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.