Hello, I have just updated SourceTree to version 1.9.0. I appreciate and like most of the changes you've done, but the list of the files containing a full path is horrible. I'm working on Java-based projects, where paths are very long. I'm now struggling to recognise the files I need to work with.
Is it possible to only display the file name, without the path? If there is a concern about the path, I could always check it on the right-hand side, where the changes to the file are listed. Full paths in the file lists really aren't necessary, what's more they make the experience much worse 
Also one more question if you don't mind. I'm experiencing a signifficant delay in refreshing the left colmn (where the branchech, stashes, etc. are). It was always like that, regardless of the version. So for example when I switch to another branch, it takes about 5-10 seconds for the left column to refresh. Is this normal?
I'm using SourceTree for Mac OS X.
Thanks in advance.
Peter.