Hello, I am new to SourceTree. I am trying to clone a new repository from bitbucket site, but I get an error that I don't know how to fix...
Please help me solve the following problem:
Capture.JPG
One of the nicest features of any Distributed SCM, Git included, is that it's distributed. This means that instead of doing a "checkout" of the current tip of the source code, you do a "clone" of the entire repository,,-Git apart from other tools is that it's possible to quickly stage some of your files and commit them without committing all of the other modified files in your working directory or having to list them on the command line during the commit,,"-
Are you sure that the user running SourceTree has the access to that folder or to that file?
Yes.. For some reason that file dosen't exist. I solved the problem by signing in with a different user on my computer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.