Hi there, who can I contact if my account is broken? I submitted a new Article to Apps & Integration, but it does not appear at all. It's also gone from drafts and anywhere else
Please help! Thanks, Lukas
Hey @Lukas Gotter _ Meetical,
All of your recent posts ended up in the spam quarantine. I released your articles and posts from the quarantine as well as this post. Please monitor your posting behavior. It could be that the filter is very sensitive and/or you just posted too fast in the different collections.
Best, Max
Thank you so much Max for unleashing my potential again! Might have been cause because I renamed one of my questions. Now all is fine again! Would be nice to get a notification on this on the profile or somewhere. Greetings, Lukas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.