Hi,
My embedded SourceTree diff tool has stopped working without any (conscious) change. Now I always have a gray screen on the bottom right area. Any idea ?
Sincerely,
Guillaume
Hi Guillaume,
Is this for Mac or Windows?
Cheers
Hi Kieran,
I'm on windows 7 pro SP1 with sourcetree 1.1.0.0. I upgraded it from 0.9.2.3 a few days ago when I lost the embedded diff tool but it did not solve the problem.
Five minutes ago I made a "reverse commit" and then the diff tool was back, after a week off :-)
...then a few days later the diff tool was off again. It seems to have some trouble doing it's diff job on my xml file, causing a crash (depending of the xml content). It seems the git HEAD content of the xml determines if the diff tool is working or not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.