Hello, I want to know is there a way I can connect trello with decibel? Like, I want to pull data from decibel and make a card in trello. If someone can help please let me know.
@Motsum Atta
This will depend on what api and/or webhook is provided by the software. The most common way setup a webhook or if supported on software like Zapier use an available trigger and you can create a call either via Trello api or a Zapier action.
Do you know api to connect decibel and trello because I have tried zapier but it does not support decibel so if you know any other way to connect these two or api for that please let me know.
I am well versed in Trello and it’s api. Please provide link to Decibel website and I do a quick check.
Decibel® HRMS Solution (mydecibel.com)
This is an HRMS solution where we can do simple tasks like attendance and tickets. Now what I want is to connect decibel and trello like I get request on decibel and it will automatically make a card in trello so, what if decibel make an api so what do we do from trello to make a connection with an api created by decibel?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.