Hello,
Is there an option to force child plan to get the latest revision from svn? I am checking code in parent plan and want child plan to get the latest from svn.
Thanks
You need to trick Bamboo into thinking these plans use different repositories - for example, by using IP instead of the host name as repository address in the child plan. Or you could specify the port number explicitely in one of the plans:
plan1: svn.host.com/repo/path
plan2: svn.host.com:80/repo/path
I tried the options but it is not working. It is still checking out the old revision
Which Bamboo version is that?
Based on my experience, having a build plan commit to the repository is almost always a reciipe for trouble, and something that I rarely, if ever, allow anyone to request in the build system I manage. If there is any way to avoid making commits during a build, I would urge you to do so.
I agree with you. This is a custom solution for one project and I am unable to find any other way at this time.
Options given below do not work. And I couldn't find any other way to make this work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.