There aren’t any recent boards right now.Pin a Trello board in a channel and start collaborating.
Hi Stephanie, welcome to the community!
To get started with Teams and have your boards visible, the following doc should help with getting your Trello tabs added to a channel: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/the-trello-app-for-microsoft-teams/#To-add-a-Trello-tab-to-a-channel-.
Let me know how you go with this, and if you run into any issues with the set up.
Hi, it didn't help. I have selected the board I want to add, however, the board doesn't apperar.
Hi Stephanie, no problems. Are you a member of the boards on the Trello side? E.g. Being a member of the Workspace is one thing, but one of the requirements is that you've joined the specific boards so they show up in that area:
You must be a member of a board to add it to your Teams application. Workspace Visible boards will not show as an option until you join the board.
To do this - on the Trello, open the board, and click on the "Show menu" link to open the board's menu (if it's not already open). Then, look for a "Join Board" button next to the list of members.
Let me know if this helps.
Hello, I did the indicated but it still does not appear. Also, I am the owner of the board.
Hi Stephanie,
I had the same problem and just figured it out... In your existing Teams site add a new channel.. See screenshot... Trello is an option there..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.