I need to create a system to track every child’s health data. I’m thinking of creating a card for each child and tracking the data within the card. I looked at power ups that would be similar to excel to help calculate when a child’s next immunization is due. I’m pretty stuck. For example: I need to track dental exam due dates and physical due dates Plus be able to note when the exams where completed. Any thoughts???
Hi @Rich ,
Welcome to the Community! Have you thought of using advanced checklists and calendar views?
https://blog.trello.com/advanced-checklists
just because you suggest to create a card per children, I would recommend you to take a look on Crmble Power-Up. Here you could arrange a demo with us ( I am the founder ) https://calendly.com/d/dq8-fps-624/crmble-demo.
While I understand that you may not have clients to track or deals to close in your case, using Crmble can still provide valuable benefits in terms of keeping track of each child. It can help you avoid missing any important dates and generate reports that could be useful for your daily operations.
Cheers
Toni
Thank you so much. I'm a newbie so I'll look into checklist and calendar views.
Thank you for your help. I scheduled a date and time on your calendly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.