In my build plan I have a a variable injection step which sets a variable (`
bamboo.inject.DOCKER_IMAGE_PATH_MAIN`). This variable is the path to a docker image generated in the build which will then be used as the execution environment for the subsequent deployment plan.
I am able to successfully reference that variable in the deployment spes:
DockerConfiguration dockerConfiguration = new DockerConfiguration().image("${bamboo.inject.DOCKER_IMAGE_PATH_MAIN}");and it is interpolated as expected. However, if I attempt to deploy a release from a build which does not have this variable injected, the `${bamboo.inject.DOCKER_IMAGE_PATH_MAIN}` string is left as is and docker (understandably) complains it cant find that image.
In Bash, I could do something like
${bamboo.inject.DOCKER_IMAGE_PATH_MAIN:-bamboo.DOCKER_IMAGE_DEFAULT_PATH} to fall back to the value of DOCKER_IMAGE_DEFAULT_PATH if DOCKER_IMAGE_PATH_MAIN is not defined.
I was wondering if there is a way to define this sort of logic in bamboo variable interpolation, or alternatively, if there was a way to set a value for an injected variable at deploy time.
Thanks