I have to change the language settings in atlassian for trello, every time I log in. How do I fix it?
Hi @Marta Gierszanin Welcome to the community!To switch to a different language, log in to Trello, then click on your avatar or initials in the top right corner of the page to open your user menu. From there, click on Settings, and then click on "Change Language".Please follow : https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/changing-your-language-in-trello/Regards,Sushant Verma
Hi @Sushant Verma ,
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately this does not answer my question.
I know how to change language settings.
The problem is that I have to change the language every time when I log in to trello.
It always resets back to Polish and I want it to be set to English permanently.
Can this be fixed?
@Marta Gierszanin Is your default language is set to be English on Atlassian account?If yes, could you please try once in incognito mode or try to disabling ad blocker extension.If not, please contact https://trello.com/contactRegards,Sushant Verma
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.