Sample wallboard url is:
https://my.bamboo.com/telemetry.action?filter=project&projectKey=ABC
This url is taken from the Project wallboard button at the Project ABC default page.
I want to know what other filters are there for me to have more effective wallboard view of the builds.
If I go to my Dashboard, then Wallboard > Favourite Plans, it has this url:
https://my.bamboo.com/telemetry.action?filter=favourites
...where the filter is favourites. These observations made me think if possible to get an idea what other filters I can use hopefully.
Thanks in advance!
Hello @Rhobin Jay Faigones
The other option that can be applied is showPlanAndBranches. It works when specifying the planKey. For example:
Will show all branches for a specific Plan and their latest result.
No other filters or options are available.
Sincerely,
Eduardo AlvarengaAtlassian Support APAC
--please don't forget to Accept the answer if the reply is helpful--
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.