Hi
Is there a way to modify the Post Mortem title e.g. to Root Cause Analysis or something else?
I cannot see how I can modify it..?
-Craig
Hey @Craig Caplan Do you mean, to change a Post Mortem's template?Unfortunately, we don't have an option for that.Let me know if this is what you mean.Best,Rafa
Hi @Rafael Meira
I was actually referring to the label Post Mortem
i.e. change it to Root Cause Analysis or any other label name of our choice - I do not see that option.
It has been noted this is part of feature request:
STATUS-116.
Thank you for clarifying @Craig Caplan and for also bringing the existing feature request.We currently don't have a resolution for this request as yet, as the only workaround is to use a "custom HTML/JS that can change the word on the page itself but will not update emails or the manage portal."I will add these questions of yours to the request.Let me know if you have any other questions.Rafa
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.