I used to be able to click on COMMENT on the image's option, and the image link will be available. Whichever trello card I paste onto, the image link (with Edited Name) will appear instead of the link.
Eg :
- New image uploaded -> Select Edit to change image's name -> Change image name to "FLOWER 38" -> Image is now named as "FLOWER 38"
- Click on "FLOWER 38" COMMENT to get it's link at the ACTIVITY section -> message in the activity section is showing
- Before save "Please review //trello.com/1/cards/6459e048012d68eda6c69e4a.jpg"
- After saved "Please review FLOWER 38"
In other scenario, i'm still able to use the link in other boards without having to save multiple image in various card just by using /"/trello.com/1/cards/6459e048012d68eda6c69e4a.jpg", which will eventually appear as "FLOWER 38" in any ACTIVITY's message.
The latest Trello doesn't have the function to copy the image link and still be able to show the image's edited name, instead I'd have to right click to COPY IMAGE ADDRESS, which does not appear as the edited image name whenever I leave the name's address in ACTIVITY's message.
Does anyone knows how do I get the image's link that will be pasted as the image's edited name?