
Happy Wednesday Everyone!
It's getting to that time of year where after work, my wife and I like to spend time out in our yard while the kids play. It's also getting warm enough that cold treats really help you enjoy the time outside.
Growing up I always had a favorite ice cream flavor and recently I found some on sale at the grocery store that I thought I'd pick up for an occasion like last night. What I wasn't expecting was that my daughter would enjoy it as much as I do, since my son won't go near it.
My question for you al this week: "What is your favorite Ice Cream flavor? Or maybe what was it when you were younger? And, if you aren't an Ice cream fan, what do you enjoy to help keep you cool when the weather is warm outside?"
My favorite is Tiger Tail, that is a combination of orange creamsicle and black licorice. I'm not a big fan of black licorice on it's own but this pair is very enjoyable.

I'd love to hear what you enjoy down in the comments below. Have a great rest of the week and stay cool out there!
