I am a premium user and working with a number of companies in building collaboration boards. As the workspace owner I am creating a new board for each but wondering how I add people to this without having to pay for each person as they are not employees and these boards will be short lived. Thanks all!
Hi @Nicole Donaghy Welcome to the community!A board guest is a user that is invited to a board but isn't a member of the board's workspace. Inviting someone normally to the board who isn't a member of the workspace will automatically make them a board guest.Please follow below link to understand in better way :https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/board-guests/https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/adding-people-to-a-board/Regards,Sushant Verma
Thank you
What I am trying to work out is how many overlapping board guests I can have without them becoming payable members?
Is it when someone is added to more than one board within a select workspace?
Or any multiple board add?
@Nicole Donaghy I think, someone is added to multiple boards.Please follow : https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/multi-board-guests/Regards,Sushant Verma
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.