With the Jira Power Up being Deprecated just wondering what alternatives are available.
Thanks.
Hi @christopher.tirro Welcome to the community!For alternative, the GitHub powerup is still available.And I've also found Clickup.comRegards,Sushant Verma
Hey @christopher.tirro
We've introduced smartlinks on the cardback as an alternative to the Jira power-up. With it, you can copy and paste your Jira links into the card back, choose how your link is displayed, and can preview or work with linked items directly from the card back.
You can read more about it in this article: Powering Up Card-Back Attachments + An Update on Confluence and Jira Power-Ups
Let me know if you have any additional questions!
Best,
Ellie
So this doesn't seem to work - I paste a link and do not get the same options the article displays/explains.
Something I need to do?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.