Hi
I was watching the video from Tanguy C. where he described the process etc. of JPD development.
Here the link to the video: (10) How we created Jira Product Discovery | Atlassian Presents: Unleash - YouTube
At Minute 32:09 he mentioned a Product discovery handbook which will be released soon.
I was wondering if it is already available or where I can find that?
Hi @Katja Arendt welcome to the Atlassian community.
Please bookmark this Jira Product Discovery resource link and keep watching for content that will be added.
Great thank you
Hi @Katja Arendt , thanks for asking! We're working on it but it's not ready yet. What are you hoping to get from it?
Hi, I really celebrated your videos where you explain how you use JPD in your team. In the end, you realise that people who use JPD often face the same challenges. What I hope to see in the handbook are best practices and examples of use. Of course there is a lot of talk about this here in the community, but I would like to see the most common examples in a handbook like this. This ranges from the general structure and layout to what kind of fields are used how to get the best result. And all of this also under aspects such as how one can best incorporate Jira automations here to automate common processes or best practices in interaction with other Atlassian products such as Jira software and Confluence. I hope that was understandable
In general, I am very interested in exchanging ideas with other people who are responsible for coordinating projects or managing requirements for several different systems in their company.
PS: I was also very surprised that you don't use the "Delivery" function to track progress. When I started working with JPD, that was one of the reasons why I said that's what we needed. But I find your approach very interesting and it made me think about why it is actually so important for us to monitor progress in this level of detail.
Thank you for the context @Katja Arendt ! that's super helpful
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.