I have an interesting question. My team is kind of Service crazy for Opsgenie, we have over 20 of them and might create more in the future. Even though I can apparently add as many Services as I want in Opsgenie itself, I also have a python script I use to requires the ID as part of the automation. I've been able to use Reqbin to run a curl command utilizing the syntax for the List command found here (https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/service-api) with our API key to view these.
My problem is that there appears to be a max number of services I can view now (20). So I can see all the applicable information for Services that were existing, but anything new I can't. The only workaround I have is to delete an existing Service and a new on appears. The Services are definitely saved in Opsgenie and available in the drop down menu, but I also need the ID so I can just my scripts. Does anyone have an idea what to do here? Maybe a different API tool? I don't see a way to change any settings in Reqbin and unless I'm missing something, there's no easy way to see what the ID is directly from Opsgenie > Settings or Services.
Thank you!