hi there,
we really want to start using JWm, but need advanced forms to be native functionality first. Normal forms are not enough. I wonder when it will be available.
thanks,
Hi Natalia - have you checked out Advanced Forms? My team uses JWM and we have three forms available. One Basic (limited) form for quick tasks (I agree there isn't much room to customize), so we built two Advanced Forms for more complex requests where we need to capture more data from the requester. Accessed from Projects settings > Advanced Forms.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-are-forms/
Hi Dave! Advanced forms are not natively available in JWM currently, we want to use them of course! I was wondering if anyone knows when it is going to happen?
Hi Natalia, I was not aware of the availability you mentioned (sorry about that). I checked and Advanced Forms are available on all JWM Projects within my company's site. I am a Site Admin and I don't see any particular screens where this is enabled. I submitted a request to Atlassian Support to ask if Advanced Forms are only available for particular plans, and (if possible) where administration takes place. I'll update when I hear back.
Hi Natalia - Atlassian Support responded that there is no general settings function for Advanced Forms (something that can be controlled across Projects, similar to a Workflow Scheme, for example). Advanced Forms are only managed for a particular Project ... and I am unsure if that is only for certain Plans. You'd need to contact your ORG & SITE ADMIN to check if Advanced Forms can be enabled for your Project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.