
We've all been there.
After a few days off to relax and unwind, you log on for another week of work. You spend the better part of Monday morning catching up on emails, page comments, and Slack threads and by the time lunch rolls around, you've barely spent any time figuring out what your weekly priorities are. It's only been a few hours, but it already feels like the week has gotten away from you.
Is there a way to avoid this? I think so. For example, I like to block off two hours of my Friday afternoon to do a weekly wrap-up: I schedule some Slack messages, set-up some meetings, and try to clear out my inbox before signing off for the weekend.
We're curious -- what do you do at the end of each week to make sure Monday mornings aren't a dumpster 🔥? Let us know in the comments 👇