I am working on a proof-of-concept solution for doing incoming call routing in Opsgenie. As a trial, I created an Incoming Call integration and turned on "Use your own Twilio number" and trialed the experience.
I now want to disable "use your own Twilio number" and de-integrate Twilio from Opsgenie. I'd like to try using the built-in Opsgenie call handling solution and see if it meets our needs, since our subscription already includes this, so we may be able to avoid the management and cost of another third-party service.
When I click the toggle to disable "use your own Twilio number", the toggle does not disable. I can't turn this off. I've tried both disabling the toggle on my existing integration, and creating a new integration, but no matter what, the Incoming Call integration now always has "use your own Twilio number" enabled and can't be disabled.
How do I turn this toggle off now?