Hey, everyone - happy Friday! Have you ever just had one of those weeks? You know the kind: no matter how much you accomplish, your backlog just keeps growing, and nothing is ever quite right.
Yeah, it's been one of those.😵💫 When I was younger, I would have beat myself up and then worked all weekend to try to catch up. But as I get older, I'm starting to realize that there really is something to this whole self-care thing. Taking a few days to let my brain rest almost always changes my perspective.
So I'm looking forward to tomorrow, our first truly springlike day. I'm going to take a long bike ride along the lake, then stop at some random empty beach and just sit and read for hours. My idea of heaven!
What do y'all do to take care of yourselves after those weeks (or days, or months)?