I am really struggling to set up an automation in my Product Discovery workflow that is based on a checkbox being ticked.
I thought I had managed this but the rule I created bizarrely moves my ticket 'back' to the previous stage in the workflow even though you can't go backward from the current status.
Please help.
What I have set up:
> When value changes for:
Field to monitor for changes = Acceptance Criteria (this is my Checkbox)
Change Type = Value Added
> Then Transition issue to: 'Estimate Ready'
(this is the next step on in my workflow from a previous status of 'Design, API & AC Ready?' When I tick the Acceptance Ready checkbox it moves back to 'Discovery' which was the previous step before 'Design, API & AC Ready?' and this status will only allow you to move forward in the workflow not backward so I'm struggling to understand what and why this is happening