Hi there,
I'm noticing that the 'Completed' status for Goals in Atlas has a red status box. This is causing quite a bit of confusion, since people scanning the list of goals think it is off track.
Is this a bug?
Thanks for your help,
Kasey
Hi @Kasey Dionne nice to say hello!
It is my understanding that the target turns red when it is completed after the delivery date, in that sense your delivery date is April - June, which makes me doubt this theory.
I hope this helps you, I had the same conversation with my team!
Hi Kasey,
Thanks for the feedback - this is indeed a bug, and the goal colour shouldn't be changing like that! I'm following up with the developers to pinpoint exactly why the colour is changing; it appears to in some sessions and not others. Anyhow we'll hopefully have a fix for this soon - thanks again for flagging it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.