In Jira Advanced Issue Search, I can include a few custom columns in the results and extract that as a flat table. When I create a query in Analytics, I need to retrieve data from the "Jira Issue" table which has custom fields as rows (Name and Value). Say I have 2 jira issues and 2 custom fields, I'd like to see a table with 2 rows (one per issue) and 3 columns (issue key and the 2 custom fields I select).
Right now I can see the results in 4 rows (2 per issue). I thought "Pivot" would help, but it is greyed out and I can't find documentation on it.
I could create small queries one variable at a time and then try to join the tables. This is fine for 2 custom fields, but I want to see 10+, and that seems like brute force to me. Is there a more elegant way?