I'm hoping someone out there can assist..
I am the middle-man compiling all the documents & forms for new employees/providers and the hospitals they will be working at (4 locations in total). The punch list of items needed is the same for each hospital, however each hospital has its own version of each form. I need to create a 'sub-checklist' within each checklist. Is this possible?
This applies to dozens of items, so it's not realistic to make each item its own checklist, but rather 5 checklists with 10-15 items per list, then 4 'sub-tasks' (locations) per item.
For example, each location runs its own Background Check. I need to 'check off' when each separate location is complete, then 'check off' the overall Background Check once all 'sub-tasks' have been completed.
Checklist:
-Background Check
-location #1
-location #2
-location #3
-location #4
-Case Logs
-location #1 (needs 2 years)
-location #2 (needs 4 years)
-location #3 (needs 3 years)
-location #4 (needs 2 years)