I am the Admin of the Trello board, but I don't see the option to remove a user. When I click on the users profile upper right, it only have 3 options:
1. View Profile
2. Viem Members activity
3. Add to workspace as admin.
Please help!
It was moved not so long ago. Remove member comes from share button
See image above, where leave board is,will show remove member
Hi @Rielle Gregorio Welcome to the community!To remove a member from a board, click the Share button right beside the board’s members list, and then select the Remove from board option from the member’s permission dropdown menu.This doc will help you more : https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/removing-a-member-from-a-board/Regards,Sushant Verma
Awesome! Thanks for the help!
Ah, yes, you are right! I was trying to do it by hovering over the profile instead of clicking the Share button. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.