I am really excited to see how to better integrate Jira and DevOps. This Is The Way!
Thayne Munson
Hi Munson,
I can recommend you register for this inspiring live webinar next week: Leveraging DevOps Practices for Jira Configuration Management
presented by salto , an app that provides DevOps solutions for Jira admin.
@Thayne Munson So glad to hear! What are your current projects and how are you using Jira for DevOps right now?
We are running our Plug into Jira series for the next few weeks so hopefully that will provide helpful information for you! We just published this week's CI/CD article: Move forward faster using CI/CD integrations, and we have our CI/CD Office Hours next week with the Atlassian team if you have any questions you want to be answered live!
Thanks Gal. I clicked the link and got 'Page Not Found'. Definitely interested in this subject.
Hi Thayne, I fixed the link. please try again
My organization is just a few months away from converting from datacenter to Jira Cloud. Just trying to get my arms around the new functionality that will be available. Specifically, I am heavily using Advanced Roadmaps to track our projects. I use the 'Sprint Capacity Management' view for seeing the demand/availability of our team. I am interested in seeing what other Jira views there are to connect with DevOps best practices (CI/CD, etc.).
Thanks,
ps. 'This is the Way'
That works. I am signed up.
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.