I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself 👋. My name is Greg, and I lead the marketing team at Atlas. It's a pleasure to meet all of you, and I'm really excited to have the opportunity to learn from your experiences with our product.
To be honest, we know that we haven't been doing enough to make it easy for our champions when they first start using Atlas 🙁. We want to change that and make things better 😃.
I'm reaching out to all of you because I value your input. Based on your own experiences, I would love to know the biggest challenges you faced when introducing Atlas to your company. Additionally, I want to find out where we could have provided more resources or guidance to save you time and put you in a better position to succeed.
👇Here are some topics that we've heard our users struggled with, had to create their own materials for, or simply wanted more guidance on:
- How to explain the value of Atlas to your organization
- How to structure a proof of concept with Atlas with a select group
- Practical advice or guides for rolling out Atlas at your company
- Tips for creating projects effectively
- Advice on when and how to create goals
- Suggestions on how and who to add to a project or goal
- Understanding how Atlas is different from other Atlassian products and when to use each one
- Explaining the value of Atlas to your boss or leadership team
- Showing how Atlas benefits project owners or followers
- Why Atlas is a better way to communicate status compared to email, chat apps, or presentations
- How Atlas brings value to different teams such as product, engineering, marketing, and more.
If there are any other issues you faced that I haven't mentioned, please let me know. I also want to know which challenges you think we should prioritize. While we aim to address all of these topics eventually, we want to start by tackling the most significant challenges you encountered first.
Thank you 🙏 for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences. Your input will help us make important improvements to the Atlas experience.
Best,
Greg