Hi
I'm missing the ability to display (optional) all Jira object fields/entries while viewing ideas and their list of epics. This bottom-up information is crucial to comprehend the situation/progress.Is that possible to do?
See below picture...
thanks
Yuval.
I don't believe it is possible to display any of the Epic's fields here.
What you do have is the delivery tab:
Question about this view, do you have features as a parent child to an epic and stories?
Hi @Yuval Navot , if you click on the delivery progress field, it opens the delivery tab for the idea with the list of epics:
My question is do you have a feature as a parent child relationship? I did not want to require that like azure devops and use versions instead
@Tanguy Crusson Unfortunately, this is superficial level and limiting the depth of study and exposure.for example, instead of put the "effort" with 1-5 points I would like to see other parameters from the Epics like "storyPoint" or "Impact"
I am not sure I understand your question. You can see in the picture that the Epic has parent child relationships with the stories.
Thank you for the feedback
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.