Hello,
I would like to create an automation to, for example, get the email address of the card and post it as a comment. Is there any way to get the email address and work with it as a variable for automations?
Thanks a lot and best regards
Nicole
Hi @Nicole Geiger
There is not an automation variable for this, nor is there way within the available automation variables to construct it. I thought that it may be that the email address is made up of a combination of {cardidlong} {boardid} and {username} but it seems pretty random.
Can you explain to me what you intend to use it for and I will give some thoughts of ways you can achieve what you want.
Hi Mike,
thanks for your reply. I would like to send the card by mail to our agents who do not work with Trello. In the best case, the agent should reply to the mail and then the reply should flow directly into the card (via the card's email address).
I need the process for quality control. The task of the card is done, sent to the agent and checked and goes back to the person working in Trello.
Thank you and best regards
@Mike - Dreamsuite Consulting have you come up with anything on this??
Hiya,
There is an attribute that should be accessible by the Trello API but it returns no value. I am not sure if this is a bug so I may contact support...
I would recommend you look into https://trello.com/power-ups/5d4c0b80452f202510cce4cc/email-for-trello
@Christl_Email for Trello
Email for Trello (Sendboard) is one my most frequently used Power-ups and is easily one of the best that exists for Trello
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.