When I click resolve using external merge tool it is not opening anything. I have tried DiffMerge and FileMerge neither work. I need to be able to resolve confilcts from sourcetree.
This works fine for me, please provide some specifics:
Does 'hg resolve' or 'git mergetool' work on the command line?
Hi,
I Have the same problem. i try to resolve some conflicts with external merge tool and the merge tools never open.
- I'm using git
- it's a .m from and XCode project. (Objective-c)
- version of sourceTree is 1.3.3
It seems that it appear since the new XCode 4.3 and since all the Developers Tools are now in the XCode package. I found File merge : /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications
And i don't see any settings in sourceTree to set the directory of file merge.
Thanks in advance for your help.
The issue is actually that the 'opendiff' command is how FileMerge is invoked by git/hg and with the App Store version of XCode on a clean machine this may not be on your path.
This Knowledge Base article should hopefully help you resolve this problem: http://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=267258218
Tanks you for your answer
I added some informations to the article you pointed to me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.