Hi
I'm trying to find a way to attach multiple cards into one card. Here is an example of why i need to do this and what i'm trying to do.
I have a tractor in my shop that has multiple problem with it. the main card is the tractor in the shop but i need a separate card for each of the problems with the tractor. the reason i need this is that each problem might get billed to a separate party, the customer / warranty / or internal. i need the pictures that i have attached to the card to be separated depending on which problem they pertain to.
I've thought alot about how to make it work and i'm not coming up with anything. If anybody has any ideas i would love to hear them. I'm not familiar with alot of the powerups that are available to me yet, I'm very new to the trello premium world.
Thanks for your time.