Hi,
I am really interested in the Org chart functionality which is "Coming soon". When will this be available? Is there a date on this yet?
Cheers Lucy
Hi @Lucy Trumble
We don't have a confirmed date yet - we're still exploring this! We'd love to know a bit more about your current setup.
It'd be great if you could take a few mins to complete this short form to help our team understand your needs.
Thanks, Daniella
Is there a timetable/ETA for this feature at this point?
I am also wondering when this is going to come out and if there is going to be an EAP for this. We use Azure and I think it is a keen feature as it will make work and projects to teams and we can see in the org who is working on what based on managers. This is a great feature and we want to test it for our internal team so we can help client orgs implement.
Almost a year later. Any update on the availability of the org chart?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.