Hello,
I'm trying to extract a part of the description from Card A when a new Card B is automatically created after a checklist item is validated.
Here's an example of Card A description:
{{S1_SU001}} bla bla...
{{S1_SU002}} blublu ...
etc
the rul:
when an item is checked in a card in list "Sprint Backlog" with a name starting with "Sprint", convert the item to a linked card copying labels, move the card to the top of list "Sprint en cours", add the "Etapes Dev" checklist to the card, and set the card's description to {extract(triggerCardDescription, "{{" & left(trim(checkedItemName), 8) & "}}(.*?){{", 1)}
the new card was generated but get nothing in the description.
I also tried {triggerCardDescription}, but it didn't work either.
Can you help me extract the description from Card A and add it to Card B? And how can I correct the expression
{extract(triggerCardDescription, "{{" & left(trim(checkedItemName), 8) & "}}(.*?){{", 1)} )
Thanks a lot for your time.