Trello community experts- please help!
I am looking to generate a report that can be emailed to my workspace members with the scheduled follow ups assigned to them each day. I have tried using the resources and step-by-step notes provided on this forum but I am not getting a report to generate that accurately displays the desired data. The reports I attempt to generate are showing up as blank emails, with no actual list.
I have organized my Trello cards with members, dates, labels and set up automations/rules so that the workflow moves according to our business needs and it is fantastic! However, the high volume of Trello cards, on top of the time-lags from Trello are causing an issue where my workspace members are either 1) receiving alerts that get "lost" in the notification list when combined with activity alerts or 2) the alerts are severely delayed before showing up in the notifications column.
I feel the best way to solve this problem is to generate a report each morning with the Trello cards that require follow ups that day. This needs to be automatically emailed to each workspace member so that they do not have to rely on the notifications column for their task list.
Can someone help me to set this up? It drives me crazy that I have no support team to call and speak with who can run me through the set up process. It may be user-error or the software may not be capable of doing what I need it to do but either way- I am losing productivity each day. I need to figure this out one way or another and I hope the Trello community can help me out! Thanks in advance!