Hi,
I'm writing some PowerShell for alerting purposes. I can create an alert. I can retrieve that alert using the alias, ID, and tiny ID, all working, so I know that my URLs are being encoded properly.
The problem is that I'm unable to close the alerts. I've tried a few different closure rules like `message contains "Resolve"` or `actions contains "Resolve"` to see if that would do the trick, but none seem to be working. I get the 202 "Request will be processed" response, which I understand is the default response when the request goes into the queue, but the alert doesn't close. I don't see anything coming up in the activity log for the alert, which would lead me to believe that the closure request isn't matching the alert.
If the URL encoding is right for getting alerts, it should be right for closing alerts. I'm using the PowerShell `Invoke-RestMethod` cmdlet, which takes care of encoding URLs. That would leave the URL content, which I've copied from the documentation, but that isn't producing any errors in the response for alias, ID, or tiny ID, leaving me assuming it's also right.
So, I'm kind of at a loss without any additional feedback. Is there a way to follow up on the requestId that's returned after submitting the closure request?
Thanks,
Devin