The new formatting in the comment section is annoying! It defaults to double-spacing between lines.
Can someone tell me how to make it single-spaced again? It's a TON of white space and hard to read when there are a lot of notes...
Thanks!
Hi @Maureen Schultz
The new editor has become the most contentious thing Trello have released in some time, what should have been a real improvement has drawn a lot of complaints. I for one am more forgiving to them for this but I also understand the frustrations people are having.
Anyhow, if you are happy to switch off the new editor in the description also, it will switch off in the comments too.
Once you switch this off, you have to refresh the page to get it removed from the comments editor
Thanks Mike - I'm sorry but can you tell me how to switch off the new editor?
Note, to see the the option, you have to click into the description box first.
Once you have turned off, hit F5 or refresh the browser page to remove from comments also
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.