Compass is better with friends. Sharing your free component catalog across your organization reduces cognitive load and knowledge silos, and helps your devs collaborate effectively with greater autonomy. Simply bring 10 or more of colleagues into your Compass instance to become a champion and earn your prize. Here’s how:
💻 Log in to your Compass instance or sign-up for free today
🙋♀️ Invite at least 10 of your colleagues and get them to explore the Compass home page
🎁 Be on the lookout for your LEGO set!
Hi Team, We're currently evaluating Compass, a software catalog and developer portal solution from Atlassian, to help our teams do the following: Keep track of who owns what Understand our DevOps health Maintain service/Ops readiness as we continue to grow I've included a quick video from the Compass team to explain the setup. In addition, there's a walkthrough when you log in for the first time to help get you oriented. It would be great to hear what you think.
Hi Team,
We're currently evaluating Compass, a software catalog and developer portal solution from Atlassian, to help our teams do the following:
I've included a quick video from the Compass team to explain the setup.
In addition, there's a walkthrough when you log in for the first time to help get you oriented. It would be great to hear what you think.
Send a message in Compass via the chat bubble for questions about eligibility.
Haven’t tried Compass yet? Sign-up today!
Nice! I've personally checked out Compass but it might be tricky to get 10 people to try it out as we're a small company. I'm huge LEGO (and Atlassian) fan, so is there maybe any other way to get this LEGO set🙃
Seconding what @Tomislav Tobijas said. If there's another way to earn the Lego set, I'd be super interested.
I'm with @Tomislav Tobijas and @Ken McClean - pretty tricky to get 10 people to try it out since there are only 8 devs at my company. 🙃 Sharing with the team though since this is a great tool!
Hello and thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled by everyone's interest and participation. We're piloting this giveaway program and we may expand eligibility in the future. We'll likely have other opportunities to win a LEGO set, so please stay tuned for future updates and promotions!
Log in to your Compass instance or sign-up for free today - Done ✅
Invite at least 10 of your colleagues and get them to explore the Compass home page - Done ✅
Be on the lookout for your LEGO set! -- I can't wait to get my LEGO! 😀
I need that Mini Fig! . Then I can have have a Sig Fig that is fully representative of my Atlassian Love!But the requirements for this are not possible to do in an Enterprise Environment, where all tools introduced to the environment have to go through a full security and approval process. Would love to have another way to be a Compass Champion, as I personally think this is a fantastic product.
The only challenge here as others mentioned is sharing with 10 colleagues. Working for a financial institution this task will be hard to achieve as I will be looked at as a spam trigger.
I will mention it during standup meeting if I get the ok I will share it with coworkers
Thanks!
Fadoua
Hi as part of a globally distributed team do we all have to attend the same timezone session? Or could we just attend the one most appropriate to each staff members timezone?
Thanks
Phill
@Phill Fox hello and thanks for your question! The office hour program mentioned in the post is purely optional for this giveaway. We recommend sharing it with your colleagues to help them learn more about Compass, ask questions, and see live demos, but won't affect your eligibility for the LEGO set.
We hope your team enjoys Compass. Please let us know what you think or if we can help you get started.
Hi, we've enabled the compass and invite users to begin trialing. I'm not the organization admin that enabled Compass, I just asked them to enable it. Am I still eligible for the Lego set? Thanks
@James_Crowe thanks for the update! Can you please send us a message in from your Compass site via the chat bubble?
@Ollie Guan thanks for your interest in the giveaway! Can you please send me a message from your Compass site via the chat bubble?
@Wayne DaileyI'm working on inviting 10 colleagues. What's the time limit on this? I might need til the end of the day
@Ken McClean we haven't yet set a date when the giveaway will end, but rest assured it's not ending today! You'll need to invite 10 colleagues and get them to sign in so they can explore Compass. Let us know if we can help point you or your team to resources as you get started.
@Wayne Dailey - I am going over all the documentation to find out that compass is not available for DataCenter users. At this point, I won't be able to share with coworkers since we are DC users.
Best,
Thank you for this contest
@Wayne Dailey I could have sworn I saw your reply but wasn't able to find it. Is there a way to get access to Compass for DC users? Because I spoke with my team and they are willing to give it a try.
@Tinker Fadoua Compass is offered as a cloud product and there is no plan for Compass to be available on-prem (data center). However, Compass can integrate with self-hosted tools and works quite well with a combination of on-prem/cloud toolchains. We offer a wide range of integrations with other cloud tools and you can easily build DC integrations with our open APIs. Hope this helps you try out Compass! Let us know if we can help with your specific use case.
Thank you very much for taking time and getting back to me @Wayne Dailey !
Just completed this got 19 users at the moment. Can't wait to see what everyone thinks at my org 😀.
@Tom Whittle that's awesome to hear!! 🙌 Can you please send me a message from your Compass site via the chat bubble?
got it! tks @Wayne Dailey
Woohoo! 🎉 Glad to hear it arrived @Ollie Guan!
let's rock!
@Wayne Dailey any chance there will be another giveaway of the LEGO set?Or is there/will there be any other way to get (or buy) the set? 🙃
@Tomislav Tobijas, thanks for your interest! This was a limited giveaway, and we're all out of sets. We don't have any other giveaways planned at this time but stay tuned to the Community and our Compass newsletter for future updates.
I know some other Lego sets were featured at TEAM 24, so I recommend keeping an eye out at future Atlassian events too! 🧱 😁
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.