hey there!
is there a chance to get not just the due date but also the start date the calendar? And get finally the duration of the task displayed?
thanks for your help!
Hi @Konrad Russegger
Welcome to the community, you can use the Cronofy power-up which can give you what you want.
https://trello.com/power-ups/5a1d81359fcdfd9011c0a698/cronofy
It doesn't use the start date (as for some unknown reason Trello chose not to enable the time element of start dates 🤦♂️) but it uses the due date and has a duration field that can be filled in, giving you start and times/dates for your calendar
Hi, thanks for the quick answer. Do I get it right that I have to use the due date as a start date end enter the duration using the cronofy button?
Just realized that you explained it just this way to me 😂🙈.
works ok, but I can’t use this on my iOS app?
thanks anyway.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.