
Happy Wednesday Everyone!
As we begin to come down from all the excitement of Team '23, I received a reminder that I need to renew a few of my Atlassian certifications. This reminded me that it's been a while since I have checked out the catalog of new courses in the Atlassian University.
I've discovered there are a number of new courses and with the new pricing model, now feels like a great time to get some training.
So, my question this week: Are are you planning to take any training in the near future? and if so, what are you looking to learn about? I should also state, this doesn't have to be Atlassian specific. If you are looking to learn something else, I'd love to hear about that too!
Personally, I'll be working toward renewing my certifications through the: Jira Governance & Housekeeping Pro Skill Badge!
Let me know what you are thinking about doing yourself in the comments below.
Have a great rest of the week!
