Team'23 is over and we're already missing you all and the vibes.
Well the good news is we have the 4/4 roundup video for you with a special guest - @Dominic PriceWork Futurist at Atlassian, who shares his take on the latest Atlassian announcements an team work! ✨
And we'll close it all off with a quick coffee quiz with @Brittany Joiner @Andy Gladstone @Jimmy Seddon @Rodney Nissen _Work Wranglers_ _TJL_ @Alex Ortiz @Maggie Norby Adams @Nick Muldoon @Jaime Capitel (resolution)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMoZnermcl8
PS. The answer to life, the universe and everything might be Treloooooo! 💡
I really enjoyed getting to meet the Monday Coffee crew at Team '23! Keep up the great work in the community and Marketplace!
I agree with you, @Andy Gladstone
It was an absolute pleasure to meet you at Team 23! And keep doing your best and creative work; we love it! I'm suspicious; I know, right @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Have a wonderful week, Community!
Thank you for sharing this Team '23 roundup and the video, @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ ! Great work, as always!
It was so much fun doing the quiz!! Keep doing what you do, @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.