Do anyone have the same problem - the comment text field doesn't work ( I can add a photo but can't write a text.) I can edit my previous comments tho.
Samsung Galaxy S9 + Android 10.
I'll apreciate any help🙂
Hi Maciej - welcome to the community!I'm pretty sure that board has its comments settings disabled. You can check the commenting permissions for your board by following these steps:https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/disabling-comments-on-cards/. If you can't update it, you must contact the board admin(s) and they should be able to update that setting for you. Let me know if we can help in any other way.Â
I checked twice the settings - it turned out I didn't confirm being a member of the board. Now everything works fine. Wierd that I could add a photo, but couldn't write a text in the comment section. Anyway thank you very much for your help😀
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.