How I use it now
People don't always want weekly update emails, but instead want to drop in when they want (and with minimal searching) so I thought I'd put links into a Confluence page that they could click on whenever they want to look into Atlas.
At first I used a link from a Topic/Tag, but I realised this gave me everything including Completed ones.
So then I went to Projects and filtered by Tag and Status.

Then I copied the url from the address bar, added a link to my Confluence page, and pasted the link.
Then I changed the link option to Embed.

So I get this view...

If there are specific important projects I add a separate link for the project and use the Embed option to see the latest update:

How I would like it to work
I would really like to be able to have the latest Atlas update show in a field in Jira so I could see it against the project issue (we use a central project with summary cards to represent each project we do).
I would also like a status and due date change in Jira to trigger an update in Atlas, but that is a dream!