Can I create a 'list' that contains 6 different cards and save it as a template?
If yes, is there a way to hide the template?
Hi @Mary Henderson
You can create template boards and template cards but not template lists. As Trello is so open, there are many ways you could achieve what you want. Here are some examples:
Thank you Mike with these ideas - super helpful!
Ok so I need to assign tasks to different users, but when I tried to add all my tasks onto one card template, I couldn't assign tasks to different members - I think it's reserved for paying members. Is that correct? So think i'm out of luck.
Yes, that is something that comes with a paid subscription.
Do you have just 1 board that you and the other members use?
Yes, we have just one board that we are all sharing. I am trying to create a On/Off Boarding Template that has everyone's tasks - so I would need to assign each tasks to a different person, and it doesn't look like I have access to do that. But maybe there is a work around. Thanks for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.