How do I turn off the new formatting editor in Trello?
Hi @Glenn Glasberg
In the past 2 months, this has been one of the most frequent issues posted in the community. I am sure the guys active in the community who work at Atlassian have taken note. If any read this message, can you comment further?
I would also recommend contacting Trello, at the very least the support guys can pass this on to the product team but they may also have some insight into whether this is something being looked at.
https://trello.com/contact#/
Personally, I think the new formatting is a step forward for ease of use for most but as an advanced user, I find it frustrating that they provide an option to view the markdown but not to edit it. That seems like something they could do...
Thanks for the feedback. I am finding it challenging with the new formatting - line spacing, auto-bolding, not being able to completely italicize sentences/paragraphs. I didn't have these issues with the previous formatting. Hopefully, there will be some changes prior to pushing the new formatting to production.
Not sure how long this possibility will last but you can currently switch it off:
I don't see that link anymore, unfortunately. Is there still a way to turn it off?
By pure luck, I was able to find the answer to this question on another site:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.